501Parts “Grabber” Diff Locker Kit for Kodiak 700’s
Applications: 2016-up Kodiak 700 Base models and EPS models (Will not fit Kodiak 450)
Featured in ATV Illustrated!
We are pleased to announce our Grabber Diff locker kit for owners of the Kodiak 700. We don’t want diff lock to be the deciding factor on which model Kodiak you buy. This kit gives you options. For those of us who own or have owned ATV’s with limited-slip front diffs, mud riding and rock climbing can be a major annoyance when challenging those with true “four-wheel drive”. Look no further. Now you can lock and unlock the front differential of your Kodiak 700 whenever you see fit.
- View our video demo/install and FAQ for the Grabber below
- Converts to fully locked 4wd
- Easy installation with basic hand tools
- 3 position lever for 2wd, 4wd, and diff lock with laser etched letters
- No RPM limiting, enjoy wide open throttle in diff lock if you please (Use Caution)
- Fully backed by our customer satisfaction guarantee
- We are available and can install the ring gear inside your diff for you if you’d like. Just ship us your diff and we’ll send it back ready to bolt back in.
Using the factory cable type system, the 501 Parts Locker kit converts your limited-slip differential to fully selectable full locked true 4wd so that your Kodiak can deliver full power and unbelievable traction at any time! You’ll have the choice of 2wd, 4wd or Diff lock with the flip of a lever. With a traditional limited-slip differential, frequently you get more of a 3wd pull. The installation of our locker can be done with basic hand tools and requires no welding, cutting, or other permanent modification of existing parts on your Kodiak.
As always, we are here to help at any time. We stand behind this kit just like with all of our products. Feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email and we’ll answer any questions you may have.
Grabber Manual kit install instructions.docx