501Parts “Grabber” Electric (E-Series) Diff Locker Kit for Kodiak 700’s
Applications: 2016-up Kodiak 700 Base models and EPS models (Will not fit Kodiak 450)
- View our video overview and FAQ for the E-series below
- Converts to fully locked Electric Push button 4wd
- Easy installation with basic hand tools
- Basic two wire connection to power up the system (connectors included)
- No RPM limiting, enjoy wide open throttle in diff lock if you please (Use Caution)
- Sealed connectors and relays so no worries if you like to get in deep water
- Fully backed by our customer satisfaction guarantee
- We are available and can install the ring gear inside your diff for you if you’d like. Just ship us your diff and we’ll send it back ready to bolt back in.
No longer do you have to let the option of the On-Command Push Button 4wd system sway your decision in what version of the Kodiak 700 you purchase. Those with manual cable systems now have the option to add manual diff lock or electric diff lock. Introducing the Grabber E-Series Diff locker from 501Parts. This kit gives you the capability to add 4wd On-Command Push Button electric diff lock to your Kodiak 700 using a plug and play easy to install kit. This kit has no rev limiters for diff lock. You can give as much throttle as you want. Please use caution.
The Grabber E-Series kit converts your limited-slip differential to fully selectable full locked true 4wd so that your Kodiak can deliver full power and unbelievable traction at any time! You’ll have the choice of 2wd, 4wd or Diff lock with the push of a button. The installation of our locker can be done with basic hand tools and requires no welding, cutting, or other permanent modification of existing parts on your Kodiak.
As always, we are here to help at any time. We stand behind this kit just like with all of our products. Feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email and we’ll answer any questions you may have.
Already have the manual cable operated Grabber Kit? See this link to upgrade to electric.
Grabber E-Series Install Instructions.docx
Customer Install Video